Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Site was down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site was down

Guys,

Apologies for the site going down at the weekend. The company that held the domain registration went bust, I've had a nightmare getting it moved over to a new registrar.

This got me thinking... I've been meaning to upgrade the site to the latest forum version for a while, does anyone have any feature requests so I can make sure the new version has it included.
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Welcome back all!

Comment

Thank you for sorting it out.
      Appreciated.
      River anglers Go with the flow.

Comment

Cheers Oneabung,Hey Rick how did your trip go?

Comment

Originally posted by Oneabung View Post
          Guys,

Apologies for the site going down at the weekend. The company that held the domain registration went bust, I've had a nightmare getting it moved over to a new registrar.

This got me thinking... I've been meaning to upgrade the site to the latest forum version for a while, does anyone have any feature requests so I can make sure the new version has it included.
          Hi Simon, there will be a good few members including myself who enjoy a bet (especially on the Horses) Could we have a Sports/Betting/Tips section please.

Thanks for inviting us to suggest some new features.

Martin.
          [B]Fishin' Best Fun Ya' Can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On!![/B] And Can't do with sycophants!!.

Comment

I liked the thumbs up button. 👍🏻🇬🇧

Comment

Awsome Bob,
              Two weeks makes such a difference, got to know people we net before very well.
              Walked into the local on the first night we got there and our names where shouted out as we walked in, went out with couple of local blokes on boat pre baiting then out to fish,
              Second week never dropped below 35 degs and went up to 40 regular and flat calm conditions so saved the fishing untill evenings and went to days at the seaside and a bit of soght seeing in the day as is was far to hot to sit in

Comment

Originally posted by Hollysdad View Post
                I liked the thumbs up button. 👍🏻🇬🇧
                I second that Ben
                Mark

"At the end of the day it's another day over" Les Misérables - Victor Hugo

Comment

Brilliant,I was up near Innishmuck myself for 5 days,ridiculously hot,lots of evening and morning tench though,
                  Never seen temps like it here to be honest,Glad you enjoyed yourselves.

Comment

Seemingly it was 1822 when you ladt had those temps, so you may just remember them

Comment

Can you not have a sold or delete for old ads

Comment

I would also like to see that so that new photos can be uploaded without having to delet old ones
                        Mark

"At the end of the day it's another day over" Les Misérables - Victor Hugo

Comment

Originally posted by Rick b View Post
                          Seemingly it was 1822 when you ladt had those temps, so you may just remember them
                          hahha,You going to make it a yearly event?

Comment

Definatley mate

Comment

Working...
                            X