Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

This weekend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This weekend

Where are you fishing this weekend
    I'll be at a club match on our Colnbrook lake a noisy day because it is just under the Heathrow flightpath but the fishing is good so it's worth it.
    Les
    Garbolino Super Legion - a great pole - it is for me anyway

Les, I used to live in Datchet so know it well.... how is it fishing now then and what sort of weights are coming out?
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

I work at noisy old heathrow so i know how noisy it gets!! is that a fishing match on the river colne?

Comment

Our club water is right next to the Birmingham Airport, so again it can be noisy. If they continue with the proposed expansion of the runway we shall loose our pools, which will be a real bummer. We are looking for suitable waters in the Birmingham area just in case the worst happens, so if anyone knows of a potential replacement let us know. Guess where I will be this weekend

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Ive got my lads b/day party/bbq/p***s up on saturday then a bbq/p***s up with my ozzie cousin and freinds on sunday , so not much fishing for me this weekend

Comment

It's on our club lake in Colnbrook
            I was there last week and had 6 carp and 12 bream in a 5 hour pleasure session
            Les

Comment

I'm booked on for the Sunday open at Cudmore, but somethings come up and now I'll have to cancel, I Won't get to go now till next weekend
              [IMG]http://koszog.rx8.eu/_horg/garbolino_350.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Two days at larford. Day 1 the Angling times maver pairs final, and day 2 the maver pole pairs. Should be a good weekend with hopefully plenty of fish.
                Steve Ringer
                Carpmagic - Talk Angling UK

Comment

Got a match on the Coventry Canal, the last time they held a match here the winner had over 21 lb of chub You have to fish these types of matches it would be rude not to.

Comment

i'm fishing the Bilston Angling Centre open on the B'ham mainline canal at Wolverhampton on sunday and then i'm running a match on the Walsall canal at Wednesbury on bank holiday monday.

Comment

Family Days
                      [SIZE="2"][B]MAP Peterborough[/B][/SIZE]

Comment

Hi All
                        Who said everyone goes to commercials nowadays?
                        From your replies it seems that canals and rivers are being frequented just as much.
                        Les

Comment

Couldn't make cudmore on sunday so booked on for saturday.
                          [IMG]http://koszog.rx8.eu/_horg/garbolino_350.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Eugene
                            If that is a pic of your wife/girlfriend I would stay at home for family day more often!!!.
                            Les

Comment

Working...
                            X