Regional members

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regional members

Following on from the T/A matches 2007, I thought it would be a good idea to find out where we are all from, so instead of everybody replying in one posts "I'm from Doncaster" and "I'm in Brum" etc, I'll divide the country up into bits and start new posts where the members from that area can introduce themselves and let us know if they are interested in any matches. I know we've tried organising matches in the past but there seems to be some new blood about and a bit more enthusiasm

Polepot... I can create sub forums if you think this would be better? If we do this then when there are matches to fish in a particular area then I can send emails to the members in that area - we could even text message members about venues matches in their area.

One thing is for sure - I dont want to rush into this, we need to make sure we get it just right in the first place so that everyone agrees and is happy - this is going to be a serious undertaking and I want Talk Angling to become THE uk match resource, bigger and better than ever - I have a couple of big developments coming but will not divulge these just yet as if I do other forums will want to copy us!
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

You might want to delete the other posts I've just done then , sorry for jumping the gun

Comment

Dont worry.... carry on with what you are doing - it can be reorganised at the point we decide to change it or not...
        Simon Young
        Admin
        Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
        web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Wouldn't be a bad idea to make each of Neils posts re the areas a sticky so they dont disapear into the back of beyond.

(no extra smilie needed as i never used all 4).
          [B]MALC[/B]
          [COLOR="Red"][B]THE JINX[/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
          X