Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Winter clothing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter clothing

what’s everyone using,and do you rate it as colder months are coming

Essentials for me starts with warm feet, I use Heatholder socks and have used them with just trainers on a dry day, they cost around £6. A windproof fleece is another must have, pair that with a pair of thermal trousers, you should be warm, just need to keep dry on those wet days with a bib and brace, jacket combo.
    Last edited by Brian G; 2 weeks ago.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Drennan Quilted is good value for money,keep me warm and dry,then of course you have the Halken hunt clothing which so I’m told is the best but at a premium price,or us Anglers could take the blinkers of and go have a look at some of the Go outdoor stuff,they do some great deals on boots which are probably the place to start when trying to keep warm.
      OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

To be honest I use a Berghaus Gortex jacket with a removable type puffa zip in liner fleece and its brilliant. Now about 10 years old but reproved every year and its still going strong. Then what you need is a waterproof bib and brace and then your sorted
        John

Comment

Preston Celsius the 2 piece suit Bib n Brace & Jacket .The Best thermal suit i have ever worn ,
          even in sub zero temperatures I've had to undo the coat .Brilliant suit Brilliant Price
          Colin

Comment

for feet baffin titans notcheap but best by a mile make skeetex look like flip flops normal shoesocks thats all you need been warm last 4 yrs n my feet are cold in july!!

Comment

Preston Celsius, warm as toast today sat with a northerly wind in my face

Comment

Working...
              X