Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

No messages available or able to view profiles or send PM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No messages available or able to view profiles or send PM

For some reason I can't see my inbox, of send messages or view profiles. Any idea why

So when you click on messages on the homepage nothing appears
    Mark

"At the end of the day it's another day over" Les Misérables - Victor Hugo

Comment

Snake, click on notifications it will then take you to a new page Message Centre. On the left hand side of the page you will see Compose New Message, Below that is Inbox, Sent, Your Saved Messages. etc. This should solve your problem, let me know if that solves the problem.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Brian.. I've got an email saying you've sent me a message but it won't let me see it. Says I'm not authorised to view the page

Comment

Let me look at your settings see if I can find anything, you have not changed your EMail address or anything in your profile settings.

Comment

No... I'm still towpathlegend@gmail.com

Comment

Can I change your password so I can see into your profile and see if I can replicate your problem. you can call me on 6284553. if you want to pass on your password if thats better.

Comment

Lee had a look as you, messages told me there were no messages to read, thats strange cus I sent you one earlier that you could not read, It did not show me your inbox or sent boxes. I will flag it up to oneabung see if we can get it sorted. Your password has not been changed.

Comment

Lee you should now be able to see everything, you somehow got moved into category 2 users who had no pm access let me know if it still dont work

Comment

All sorted Cheers Bri.

Comment

Working...
                    X