Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

New Site Problems, Faults, Likes or dislikes

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Site Problems, Faults, Likes or dislikes

Please try and keep this on topic, so we can deal with any faults you may have found.

From previous thread.

Pound sign, not displaying correctly, pound sign displays as ?

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

?#? pound and euro sigs revert to question marks when posted Brian

Comment

All good once you get your head around the new layout.
      OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Pound sign displayed as a question mark
        John

Comment

Cant go directley to the last page of a thread, i seem to have to scroll through all pages
          River anglers Go with the flow.

Comment

Rick you can go to last page of a thread by clicking on the blue tab on the last post column, note this is not available from the home page. You either have to enter any forum or use todays posts.

Comment

John...does your keypad work on any other site?...just wondering if it's the keypad has gone out of sinc....check it on office word or something like that

Comment

Rob its not a keyboard issue other characters and some punctuation symbols are affected, I guess the site settings need a tweek.

Comment

Brian's right as it's the same on my laptop and my iPad. The other funny thing no problem logging in on the iPad with Safari but on the laptop on Firefox it keeps telling me it's not a safe site.
                  John

Comment

Originally posted by lambrettasx200 View Post
                    Brian's right as it's the same on my laptop and my iPad. The other funny thing no problem logging in on the iPad with Safari but on the laptop on Firefox it keeps telling me it's not a safe site.
                    Try Google Chrome seems to be saying it's secure for me
                    Mark

"At the end of the day it's another day over" Les Misérables - Victor Hugo

Comment

https:// in web address makes it secure...Bri if it was a site issue wouldn't everyone have the same problem?...abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz !"?$%^&*()_...mines fine

Comment

!!"?$%^^&*()_+ But its not fine Rob...mine like yours shows a question mark where it should be a pound sign,,,????????????
                        Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

Rob, it is a software or settings fault take a look at this thread, https://talkangling.co.uk/fishing/fo...rious-question, this was posted pre the upgrade the faults make the post difficult to read, the pound sign displays as that in preview but changes to ? on posting

Comment

Good spot...pound sign when I type then changes to question mark when posted

Comment

about time this thread was Hijacked !!
                              Does anyone have their ??? signs turn to ??? marks.
                              HA Ha
                              Colin

Comment

Working...
                              X