Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

New Site Layout

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck tomorrow Jim , its gone Colder today .
    Don't worry the Sun always shines on tha Righteous t
    Colin

Comment

Blimey we're gonna have a thunderstorm then lol

Comment

great to hear your back on the bank Jim, have a good un mate.

Comment

Cheers Tony

Comment

Only just noticed Fellas ,but 1 of us is Responsible for causing this thread to go way off Target
            Sorry Simon should have Noticed earlier !!
            Not Guilty this time ,
            Someone else can have thier Arse kicked this time .
            When i eventually finish here i might have a look if i can stay awake long enough
            Colin

Comment

I will start a new thread see if stays on track, save me deleting off topic posts.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

I still can't get into why there has to be a 3 inch deep box for a one word answer....just makes the site appear empty/bare....why not have peoples individual best catches.post numbers and join date (life stories in some cases) etc..horizontally under their posts?

Comment

Why can't i sell on talk angling site it's not giving me an option??

Comment

CM80 see you sorted your problem

Comment

Still some problems with upload speed,timed out now on a few occasions,The "Today's Posts" option seems to be on the blink also,
                      Some threads say they have had 0 responses but when you click the icon its had numerous.

Comment

Problem of timeout has been raised with oneabung via facebook, if he has not responded by tomorrow I will call him. I know about the zero posts on one thread, have checked loads of others but cant find any. its the Hillbilly float threads that has the issue, if others are spotted let me know.

Comment

Ok Cheers,While I have your attention Brian,I can no longer post pics because I've apparently used up my allowance of kb/mb.Ive tried to delete some old pics that are in my pics folder to see if it would resolve the problem but I cannot see the option to delete them.Any ideas?

Comment

That was a problem with the old software, which i hoped would have been resolved with the upgrade, obviously not happened. Let me have a look to see if I can delete a few for you, but the old software would only me to delete a complete thread.

Comment

Had a look Bob seems that your recent photos have been links from other sites, the barrow link had another 25 photos behind it and the food mixer piccy had 22 more photos hiding behind it, maybe these hidden piccys are being taken into account by the software. I tried to remove links but was not fully successful. will see if I can get some help on the issue.

Comment

Seems that links can not be deleted, so have removed the complete post that the link was in. You might now be able to post a picture, try to avoid the post link button, but use upload a photograph instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X