Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

New Site Layout

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know what they are mate, just because i look it i?m not that young
    River anglers Go with the flow.

Comment

All grammer symbols seem to come up as question marks, the one above was meant to be a hyphon

Comment

Try putting a pound sign in and see what happens
        John

Comment

-+=#??(%)*_-
          same ere. two question marks

Comment

Originally posted by rjays View Post
            My phone hasn't even got internet access or camera!!...anyone beat that
            Mine's a bit like that (internet but never used - camera but never used) I call it the Ultimate "SMART PHONE". Only turned on when I want to use it.
            [B]Fishin' Best Fun Ya' Can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On!![/B] And Can't do with sycophants!!.

Comment

My phone does absolutely everything .It can tell me when someone is in my back garden phone connects via internet & i can speak nicely to them
              from wherever i am in the world as long as i can connect to Wi-Fi . I can say in a nice quiet voice
              Good morning do you need any help ? could you please close the gate on your way out please?
              oh by the way the Police know you're there & you are being videoed. Have a Nice Day .
              What it can't do is stop the dozens of bloody calls from companies trying to scam you every day
              I have started turning mine of when Fishing & I've noticed how relaxed i am
              Colin

Comment

I need some new string for mine Col and a bit like me, one of the cans is going a bit rusty.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG COL View Post
                  My phone does absolutely everything .It can tell me when someone is in my back garden phone connects via internet & i can speak nicely to them
                  from wherever i am in the world as long as i can connect to Wi-Fi . I can say in a nice quiet voice
                  Good morning do you need any help ? could you please close the gate on your way out please?
                  oh by the way the Police know you're there & you are being videoed. Have a Nice Day .
                  What it can't do is stop the dozens of bloody calls from companies trying to scam you every day
                  I have started turning mine of when Fishing & I've noticed how relaxed i am
                  Block the caller mate simple

Comment

Rick he hardly ever answers it unlike you and Carol. He then rings me back and says he's working and then you hear Gene Vincent and Jerry Lee Lewis in the background. That's not work is it?
                    John

Comment

But that's the way to do it money for nothing and the chicks are free
                      John

Comment

So he doesnt use his phone to communique and head down to the waterline

Comment

Originally posted by Rick b View Post
                          ch
                          with

A lad I work with who has 4 other people in his head, had day off the other day because there was a man dressed up as a Postman coming up his drive!!

Yes Tony - It's the Postman!!!
                          He's not in a good place right now & No it's far from funny but that's life & will help him as much as I can,
                          [B]Fishin' Best Fun Ya' Can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On!![/B] And Can't do with sycophants!!.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick b View Post

They are flagged as Scam or possible Fraud Rick
                            last Friday i had 5 calls from a Firm claiming to well known Service provider i had Blocked the 1st 2
                            but the 3 that rang later were mobile numbers.
                            Because of the Number of Scam Calls ,i tend to turn sound off .
                            Because of what i do i could have calls from agents ,Venues ,Promoters & Bands that need to be dealt with
                            quickly & i miss them ,it pees me off
                            I cant change my Number because 1000s of people that i have worked for or vice versa have it ,all over world
                            I have had same number since 1989
                            Jim i have a Huge Ball of String if you need it mate ?
                            How's the Recovery coming along ? I bet the missus cant wait for you to go out Fishing soon
                            Take care Jim see you soon !
                            Colin

Comment

Originally posted by martin56 View Post
                              with

A lad I work with who has 4 other people in his head, had day off the other day because there was a man dressed up as a Postman coming up his drive!!

Yes Tony - It's the Postman!!!
                              He's not in a good place right now & No it's far from funny but that's life & will help him as much as I can,
                              Its so Sad when people we know have Breakdowns i know from personal experiences
                              Your Help & Support will play a massive part in his recovery .
                              There will be times all he will do is swear & shout & treat you like Crap
                              Just be there but Never tell him what to Do
                              Good on you Martin ,!!
                              Colin

Comment

Originally posted by BIG COL View Post

They are flagged as Scam or possible Fraud Rick
                                last Friday i had 5 calls from a Firm claiming to well known Service provider i had Blocked the 1st 2
                                but the 3 that rang later were mobile numbers.
                                Because of the Number of Scam Calls ,i tend to turn sound off .
                                Because of what i do i could have calls from agents ,Venues ,Promoters & Bands that need to be dealt with
                                quickly & i miss them ,it pees me off
                                I cant change my Number because 1000s of people that i have worked for or vice versa have it ,all over world
                                I have had same number since 1989
                                Jim i have a Huge Ball of String if you need it mate ?
                                How's the Recovery coming along ? I bet the missus cant wait for you to go out Fishing soon
                                Take care Jim see you soon !
                                Recovery coming along fine Col. Hoping to get back to work in a couple of weeks.
                                Out fishing tomorrow at Lavender Hall. Of all the days to choose to fish a match, weather crap, temperatures plummeting, and a frost expected! Just my luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X