Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

New Site Layout

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or just move on!

Comment

67A8D76B-62DD-48FA-8A88-2BF6DC6234E1.jpeg Thought i would have a go at posting a picture on the new site

River anglers Go with the flow.

Comment

Works better than before, spot on

Comment

Originally posted by tunna View Post
          Martin with that attitude, we won't miss you, Just get over it and move on.
          Certainly won't miss the snide swipes by some in previous posts/threads. (not from you I hasten to add).

I'm what you might call a below average angler (as against some one here) but I do enjoy my fishing so please show those who express an opinion some respect.

I've socks older than some on here!!
          Last edited by martin56; 3 weeks ago.
          [B]Fishin' Best Fun Ya' Can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On!![/B] And Can't do with sycophants!!.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo61 View Post

Problem Martin??
            I've no problem with the genuine, no other agenda anglers on here Jim.
            [B]Fishin' Best Fun Ya' Can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On!![/B] And Can't do with sycophants!!.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick b View Post
              67A8D76B-62DD-48FA-8A88-2BF6DC6234E1.jpeg Thought i would have a go at posting a picture on the new site

Av'e another go Kid !! Less the zip!!
              Last edited by martin56; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by martin56 View Post

Certainly won't miss the snide swipes by some in previous posts/threads. (not from you I hasten to add).

I'm what you might call a below average angler (as against some one here) but I do enjoy my fishing so please show those who express an opinion some respect.

I've socks older than some on here!!
                Martin
                Angling Ability is irrelevant ,
                Great ,Good ,Average ,Starter ,Specimen, Match , Game or Sea ,
                We all have 1 thing in Common we go Fishing because we enjoy it .
                The Forum is a meeting place ,where Advice can be requested & given ,Experiences Shared .all with like minded people
                This particular Forum is 1 of the Friendliest out there .
                If anyone is in need of Advice or help with something i can virtually Guarantee that someone will step up to the plate.
                You offered to help me not long after you joined T/A .You offered to Split the Cost of a Rod that i was getting for a very dear fiend
                I will never Forget reading that PM .What a Kind & Selfless thing to do for someone you had Never met !!
                I didn't take your offer .But because of that you will always have my Greatest Respect .
                A lot of the guys you have decided to take Umbrage with ,are from all parts of the country & different backgrounds
                They all Make Sarcastic comment & wind each other up @ the drop of a hat .They are quick to give it but equally as quick to take it
                They are Friends some have been for ages ,but have Never met.
                What i am trying to say is Don't take things personally most of the time it's harmless Banter.
                John Dave Tony Jim Rob Rick Goff & the rest are all Great Blokes ,
                Don't Alienate yourself from others by turning every little thing into Conflict
                Try to enjoy the site in the manner its meant to be
                Old Socks ??
                I have 4 pairs of Brothel Creepers that i brought in 1969 ,That are still in Fantastic Condition , resoled a couple of times but they will out live me Also got 3 Drape jackets from 69 . 73 & 75
                Chill out Take care

Colin

Comment

Thanks Martin,

Comment

Ooooh, twice ?

not quite used to it yet.

Comment

Now lets see the Sturgeon pics,by the way I don't do Whats app mines a proper phone,
                      Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

My phone hasn't even got internet access or camera!!...anyone beat that

Comment

Originally posted by BIG COL View Post

Martin
                          Angling Ability is irrelevant ,
                          Great ,Good ,Average ,Starter ,Specimen, Match , Game or Sea ,
                          We all have 1 thing in Common we go Fishing because we enjoy it .
                          The Forum is a meeting place ,where Advice can be requested & given ,Experiences Shared .all with like minded people
                          This particular Forum is 1 of the Friendliest out there .
                          If anyone is in need of Advice or help with something i can virtually Guarantee that someone will step up to the plate.
                          You offered to help me not long after you joined T/A .You offered to Split the Cost of a Rod that i was getting for a very dear fiend
                          I will never Forget reading that PM .What a Kind & Selfless thing to do for someone you had Never met !!
                          I didn't take your offer .But because of that you will always have my Greatest Respect .
                          A lot of the guys you have decided to take Umbrage with ,are from all parts of the country & different backgrounds
                          They all Make Sarcastic comment & wind each other up @ the drop of a hat .They are quick to give it but equally as quick to take it
                          They are Friends some have been for ages ,but have Never met.
                          What i am trying to say is Don't take things personally most of the time it's harmless Banter.
                          John Dave Tony Jim Rob Rick Goff & the rest are all Great Blokes ,
                          Don't Alienate yourself from others by turning every little thing into Conflict
                          Try to enjoy the site in the manner its meant to be
                          Old Socks ??
                          I have 4 pairs of Brothel Creepers that i brought in 1969 ,That are still in Fantastic Condition , resoled a couple of times but they will out live me Also got 3 Drape jackets from 69 . 73 & 75
                          Chill out Take care

Didn't realise you used to creep around the brothels mate? and with shoes especially for it.

Comment

Thanks AnthonyG all sorted. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by rjays View Post
                              My phone hasn't even got internet access or camera!!...anyone beat that
                              Are you sure it's Not a Paperweight or a door Stop Rob ?
                              Colin

Comment

Originally posted by Rick b View Post

Didn't realise you used to creep around the brothels mate? and with shoes especially for it.
                                Rick i am surprised you have Never noticed ,I only ever wear Creepers ( Teddy Boy) shoes.
                                Lost in the 50's
                                I am always buying Shoes ,Suede , or Leather i buy 2 pairs a month & i honestly dont know how many i have !
                                Shirts i have them made & have about 50 in wardrobe plus the same still packaged, Ties Not a Clue
                                Over 100.
                                Sad i know lol
                                Last edited by BIG COL; 3 weeks ago.
                                Colin

Comment

Working...
                                X