Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

New Site Layout

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not yet tried with a tablet, I have got a mini Ipad will give that a go, What problems are you having just in case theres anything that can be done to resolve your issues. Dont forget to use the remember me tab when you log on. There are a couple of issues that could do with sorting but as this software has only been running for a few days its possible, that a few things need tweeking.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Tried site out with mini Ipad looks ok to me, not as quick as my laptop but a whole lot better than a phone when replying to a thread

Comment

Brian
        A number of issues for me mate if i manage to
        open PM there is No option to Reply
        can't open Blogss
        Can't start new threads
        Colin

Comment

Col is there a box at the bottom of the pm that says write something?

Each forum should display a New Topic button coloured light blue and towards the top of the page you wont see one on the very first page. the one with shoutbox on it
          Last edited by Brian G; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

i guess you sorted posting a new thread out, What is your problem with blogs as I got in there as a bog standard member could not open the link in redtails blog but thats an error in the link not the sites fault

Comment

Bri...D.M posted earlier on this thread but don't know if it was missed...I have the same issue...When you open a thread, it opens and then scrolls to the bottom of the page automatically, meaning I have to scroll back up to read opening post...Not a major issue i suppose but has tremendous irritational value.

Comment

Rob did spot it strangely it does not happen on an Ipad, hopefully AnthonyG will pick the faults up.

Comment

It doesn't happen to me either on my Mac
                  Mark

"At the end of the day it's another day over" Les Misérables - Victor Hugo

Comment

Originally posted by rjays View Post
                    Bri...D.M posted earlier on this thread but don't know if it was missed...I have the same issue...When you open a thread, it opens and then scrolls to the bottom of the page automatically, meaning I have to scroll back up to read opening post...Not a major issue i suppose but has tremendous irritational value.
                    That issue should be resolved, it was due to the advanced editor being forced on.

Comment

Why does the site display the Pound sign as a ? mark or an A with something above the A. In preview it shows as the Pound sign I cant replicate the A thingy.

Comment

Another reason to depart this site. Never Really liked Scooters (especially Lambrettas) anyway.
                        [B]Fishin' Best Fun Ya' Can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On!![/B] And Can't do with sycophants!!.

Comment

?? Why's that Martin?
                          Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
                          Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Originally posted by martin56 View Post
                            Another reason to depart this site. Never Really liked Scooters (especially Lambrettas) anyway.
                            Problem Martin??

Comment

Originally posted by martin56 View Post
                              Martin
                              At last we Finally Agree 100% , Scooters in General Especially Llambretta's that used to sound & Travel @ the Speed of a " Milk Float "Wobbling" & Rattling,
                              with Hundreds of Bloody Mirrors n Lamps .It's a wonder they ever moved @ all.
                              I Hated them.
                              Fast forward a few Decades Nothings changed !
                              The Model that you Don't like, is an exception to the Rule
                              It's 100% Reliable will never let you down . an Honest n Trust worthy model that you can trust !
                              Vintage maybe!!
                              But Julie has done a Fantastic Job over the years ,making sure that he has plenty of TLC even a Hose down & a Wax /Polish
                              when he gets home from Fishing
                              Loads of Miles on the Clock but Still going Strong ,
                              That's my Mate John
                              Sometimes can be Awkward & Cantankerous.( can't we all) ?
                              Honest , Trusted ,Always willing to offer Help or Advice ,To anyone that needs it.
                              1 of the good guys ,
                              He has a wealth of Knowledge ,from his many years on the Bank, Fishing @ the highest level
                              Numerous Div 1 national Appearances ,Irish Festivals ,Finalist Embassy Pairs on River Guden in Silkabourg .
                              Colin

Comment

Martin with that attitude, we won't miss you, Just get over it and move on.

Comment

Working...
                                X