Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

method feeder rod?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• method feeder rod?

which rod do you use ? im using the small fox flat feeders so not that heavy a chuck.

Something like the shimano beastmaster 9-11 is spot on for chucking small method feeders on commercials.
    Steve Ringer
    Carpmagic - Talk Angling UK

Comment

I like the 9-11 too,great for carp from 1lb-10lb and you won't get nothing better for the price about 65 quid I think

Comment

oh! i've got the shimano beastmaster 9-11 already didn't think it would be strong enough though?.

Comment

oh! i've got the shimano beastmaster 9-11 already didn't think it would be strong enough though?.

Comment

Yeah if used at 11 feet its more than capable of chucking a small method 40 yards. Great playing action too.
            Steve Ringer
            Carpmagic - Talk Angling UK

Comment

Use just that tool for the job and it's ideal

Comment

wow! can't believe i've had the tool in my pocket (so to speak) all along. Thanks. i'll give it a try, might have saved me a few quid to.

Comment

What line do you use on yours Steve

Comment

Browning 8' power wand, under 40 quid and perfect for carp to 10 lb

Comment

Originally posted by ADSK View Post
                      What line do you use on yours Steve
                      don't know what steve uses but I do hope he's changed it in the last 7 years
                      heaven wont have me
                      and hells afraid i'll take over

Comment

Working...
                      X