Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

red mullet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• red mullet

anyone used red mullet and if so have how was it presented and did you get any runs. i have half a dozen in the freezer

Don't waste them on fish ! Cook em wrapped in foil in the oven with a knob of butter, seasoning and a few herbs.
    On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

It's always worth trying a new deadbait, especially on hard-fished waters. Give em a go mate. I have heard of folk catching on red gurnard! I know a lad that caught a 19lb pike from a tiny farm pond using plaice in breadcrumbs!... not cooked obviously, lol.
      [I][url]www.aquonix.co.uk[/url]

Comment

F.F f1s would make goood baits

Comment

Originally posted by mickevered View Post
          F.F f1s would make goood baits
          Don't get him started mate.
          On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

pmsl
            they would be a great deadbait, but you would need at least 100 to throw in as groundbait and another thousand for rubby-duby, hahahaha
            [I][url]www.aquonix.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Working...
            X