Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Two Tone's Funeral...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Tone's Funeral...

BBCs The One Show is to attend Two Tone's funeral. Is this madness or respectful?

P.s. don't let the polish know where its happening!
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

I think the one show will probably ridicule the whole thing,to be honest. But,definately don't let the poles know! One hell of a spitroast that would be!
    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
    Alwight tweacle?

Comment

at least that plonker chiles wont be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      heaven wont have me
      and hells afraid i'll take over

Comment

Music by The Carpenters? I'll get me coat.

Comment

Or michael jackson- man in the mirror?
          Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
          Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Originally posted by Oneabung View Post
            BBCs The One Show is to attend Two Tone's funeral. Is this madness or respectful?

P.s. don't let the polish know where its happening!
            Twotone...don't be daft..the music will never die,in fact the specials are still touring.

Comment

I've been on another planet for days ( some say years) and saw oneabungs post and the madness bit, and thought wots poles got to do with ska and rocksteady, and the decent toons from the 70's.
              So I googled it and low and behold it's one of lifes dreams that has passed on. RIP Two Tone.
              I've only watched 5 mins of the new mob on the one show, and yes they probably will say something stupid if they ain't anglers.
              If you can't laugh at yourself, life is going to seem a whole lot longer than you'd like.:D:D:p

Comment

Is it going to be on tonights one show?

Comment

a funeral for a fish, whatever next. more ridicule, i suppose they will have a guard of honour, with 3lb test curve spod rods.
                  shall we go the whole hog and cancel all matches at weekend for two days of mourning. pillocks.
                  Last edited by tunna; 18th August 2010, 08:44 PM.

Comment

God rest his sole, a verse will be read by Salmon Rushdie in the religious building that floats on the lake....... Bob Church

Comment

A couple of my mates caught this beast of a carp and what a carp it was, the BRITISH record so show some respect
                      fellas there aren't many big uns left as the likes of HEATHER, BASIL, AND BENSON are all gone now and not to mention
                      the old BRITISH record MARY a shame as alot of these fish were older than alot of people on the forum. Every angler
                      chases a dream match, pleasure , carp and when your dream gets taken so does a bit a of the person chaseing it....
                      RIP TWO TONE.

Comment

it was a fish.thats all there was to it.this has got way out of proportion.too many glory hunters.
                        talk anglings villiage idiot:p

Comment

Originally posted by Big Si View Post
                          A couple of my mates caught this beast of a carp and what a carp it was, the BRITISH record so show some respect
                          fellas there aren't many big uns left as the likes of HEATHER, BASIL, AND BENSON are all gone now and not to mention
                          the old BRITISH record MARY a shame as alot of these fish were older than alot of people on the forum. Every angler
                          chases a dream match, pleasure , carp and when your dream gets taken so does a bit a of the person chaseing it....
                          RIP TWO TONE.

As Johnny Mac used to say " you cannot be serious"

Comment

that fish had a family,,, that fish had freinds,,,,he leaves a widdow and 2 fatherless children,,
                            struggling to pay the mortgage on a 3 bed semi with a garage due to an insuFISHent life insurance policy,
                            who's going to cut the grass?,, who's going to paint the fence? clean out the garage? which incidently may have to be underpinned due to subsidance after being built on moving clay!
                            and if that wasn't bad enough, theres a damp patch appearing in the bathroom,,, and the chain on the bath plug has just snapped!!!!!

so you lot have a bit of chuffin respect!!!!!!
                            :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

Comment

I always thought giving a fish a name was crazy but to give one a funeral..Unbelievable! It was just a fish!

Comment

Working...
                              X