Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

yet another blank......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yet another blank......

3 in a row now

my mate is catching by the dozen, (when we first fished the lake it was roles reversed)

he moved swims a few times and i followed but still nothing, allllll dayyy!!!!!

getting rather annoyed now lol, ive tried every bait from pellets, boilies, bread, sweetcorn, maggots, luncheon meat

he only fishes sweetcorn but it bagging up

sometimes i hate this sport, yet i want to keep going back for more?
    Regaining my love for fishing is like my love for my cars...expensive!!

James

It can be the most enfuriating sport in the world,mate-but then when you least expect it-down goes that float and up goes you confidence and all's good in the world again! Maybe a switch to a more prolific venue is what's needed? We had a terrible winter on the rivers and I had 5 blanks in a row,I was getting the hump,but kept plugging away and on the 6th session had a superb barbel-and got my confidence back. You'll get there,mate-it happens to us all. ;-)
    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
    Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Originally posted by paul k View Post
      It can be the most enfuriating sport in the world,mate-but then when you least expect it-down goes that float and up goes you confidence and all's good in the world again! Maybe a switch to a more prolific venue is what's needed? We had a terrible winter on the rivers and I had 5 blanks in a row,I was getting the hump,but kept plugging away and on the 6th session had a superb barbel-and got my confidence back. You'll get there,mate-it happens to us all. ;-)
      i'll start on other venues soon, jsut need a few bits n bobs sorted

i continue to fisht his one not only because i detest giving up, but its also free (friend of a friends lake)

i know enfuriatiing, sports, i play alot of golf as well which is possibly worse on a bad day
      Regaining my love for fishing is like my love for my cars...expensive!!

James

Comment

Working...
      X