Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

cat waters yorkshire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cat waters yorkshire

i know this says carp n pike section lol but does anyone know of any venues to catch catfish nr sheffield ?????

It was always rumoured that Nostill Priory held big cats,

But have never come across anyone whos had one.

It was the gamekeeper who told me years ago.
    Whatever you do, someone will always say "they knew you would"....!. :(:(:(

Comment

these thing should have stop in the countrys they were born in?
      stainforth angling full of loving for all ;)

Comment

google catfish consevation group and take a look, free forum for none members,they sell a book containing cat waters uk,and a lot of the lads(including me) are helpful, but be warned mate them moggies will pull your arms off.
        Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

Originally posted by Chubb Tamer View Post
          these thing should have stop in the countrys they were born in?
          Rumours has it that we’ve got a large moggy in S&K canal between Stainforth and Thorne
          30lb + reportedly.

Not seen a mug shot of it though

Not long back one of the Don Valley Speci boys hooked something big on canal opposite West St in Thorne, stripped 50/60 yards of line off and then did him. Said it was deffo not a Carp.
          OCH !!! The TowPath Warrior !!!
          [COLOR="#006400"][B][I]¿ClayLaners Rock!![/I][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

a very good freind of mine told me about hooking one near taven bridge over 10 years ago so there must be something there

Comment

catfish !!

have you found any decent catfish waters in south yorkshire yet ?! i have seen pictures of a big 30+ caught from stubbs hall, there may still be a big'un still in hayfield lake they was wanting it/them removing as catfish are never welcome in 'commercials'.....

Comment

Originally posted by 350yamaha View Post
                have you found any decent catfish waters in south yorkshire yet ?! i have seen pictures of a big 30+ caught from stubbs hall, there may still be a big'un still in hayfield lake they was wanting it/them removing as catfish are never welcome in 'commercials'.....
                I know there's at least one huge Catfish in Hemsworth water park top lake.....been caught recently.

Comment

Working...
                X