Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

why we do it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why we do it

why do we go carp fishing week in week out ( well for the lucky ones anyway)

what keeps you coming back to the same venues?

For me its the peace and quiet away from the rat race of "life", the socials, the banter, the enjoyment of just being there.

over to you guys

because sometimes things go right.
    Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

thats a funny looking pike lol, must be a non native specimen..
      :confused: WOW, things have changed.:confused:

Comment

Originally posted by mark(wilf) williams View Post
        thats a funny looking pike lol, must be a non native specimen..
        Mark,contrary to popular belief,we do catch other species, one of the lads did 42lb of bits in a match 2 weeks ago, he said and i quote,"i was like a bionic windmill"cant print any of the replies from the rest of us
        Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

Originally posted by krafty View Post
          why do we go carp fishing week in week out ( well for the lucky ones anyway)

what keeps you coming back to the same venues?

For me its the peace and quiet away from the rat race of "life", the socials, the banter, the enjoyment of just being there.

over to you guys
          same for me really piece and quiet and i love catching the bigger fish instead of mucking about with the tiddlers

Comment

its good to have many strings for your bow and all that. a very fine fish indeed. sea looks a bit rough though. nice to see some pics without the ice in the back ground!! good luck all, mark
            :confused: WOW, things have changed.:confused:

Comment

Working...
            X