Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

carp lakes in yorkshire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carp lakes in yorkshire

any lakes in yorkshire??

cheers

hi pal wer u from matey i no a few carp waters???

Comment

doncaster mate.

Comment

lakeside at ranskill has a specimen lake supposed to be a good runs water apparently you have to book at weekends as its quite busy. theres loads of commercials aswell with decent sized carp in hayfield, bank end, clearwater

Comment

Lake side at Ranskill has a speci lake that can be fish overnight
          A bad days fishing is better than a good day at work?????:p:eek:[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

great minds steve lol

Comment

stubbs hall is a great lake with big carp and cats in its not far from the hampole dogs home if u no it at all threw woodlands etc.... , tiram hall, willogarth at arksey is a nice venue will loads a silvers in if u like catching a few whilst waitin for the carp to play lol bank end fisherys although that isnt in doncaster u will get a few bites there theres some bigguns in there so ive been told bout it really of top of me head hope this helps mate

Comment

raker lakes at wheldrake near york and three lakes at selby
                nige cooke

Comment

If you are prepared to work hard there is always Pebley Reservoir.

Comment

thanks all

Comment

I agree, give lakeside ago. I will be fishing there my self soon.
                      if they don't have fishing in heaven, im not going

Comment

as anyone fished lakeside specimen lake recently and do you need to do an over nighter or will a day session produce as am thinking of doing a day session there in a couple of weeks(a weekday aswell as i know it gets busy at weekends) what baits methods hotspots etc??

Comment

try brickpond Rossington

Comment

rossington brick pond you might have to sit there 2 days for anything of a good size ranskill is a top venue and there are people fishing it on overnighters and not getting anything but then there are others fishing it for the day and having a cracker it has been fishing ok to my knowledge at the minute and a few weeks ago there was a 28lb carp pulled out it just a case of trying it yourself mate

Comment

cheers mate what tactics baits etc??

Comment

Working...
                              X