Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Fp1 report

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fp1 report

Bought a pot Friday.
    Went to Brookside for the open and left them opened on my side tray.
    Lovely hot day and when i went to put one on the hook after a couple of hours i found what can only be described as a giant melted marshmellow in the tub.
    On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Doesn't it say on the tub don't leave them in the sun?
    [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by Dick View Post
      Doesn't it say on the tub don't leave them in the sun?
      Not that i read it.
      On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by feldyourno1 View Post
        I would just like to add, do not keep the pots in the heat, as it clearly says on the pot, as all you end up with is a pot of Jelly!!! Oops, point to note next time, read the label...

From the FP1 thread.

More proof, if it were needed, that pellet fishing is stupid.
        [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

did ur normal expanders do the same?

Comment

mine did yesterday pot of 4mm mush !!!!!!!!!
            Phils Tackle & I.L floats

Comment

Same as that I got some in the week turned to mush
              Foul hooking king

Comment

the new summer version are due any time there awesome

Comment

c'mon lads didnt yer know it was first day of spring yesterday no good using winter pellets yer tight wads what do u expect pmsl

Comment

Originally posted by sutty View Post
                    c'mon lads didnt yer know it was first day of spring yesterday no good using winter pellets yer tight wads what do u expect pmsl
                    l o l

Comment

Where does it say they are winter pellets,mine aint even the right colour,there brown on the pis and mine are grey
                      [SIZE=7]ELWELL FLOATS

[/SIZE] [url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Sutty View Post
                        Originally posted by payno View Post
                        Where does it say they are winter pellets,mine aint even the right colour,there brown on the pis and mine are grey
                        I guess these were decided to become winter pellets once it was found they don't like it being warm, as I'm sure if this had been found out when they were first made into testers they would have been labelled as such and then people wouldn't have bought loads only to find they melt when its on 13-14 degrees
                        Baits designed and proven to catch fish, not anglers

[URL]http://www.miraclebaits.com/[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by FORDY-1 View Post
                          did ur normal expanders do the same?
                          No. Other option was banded hard 4mm.

Comment

Morning chaps, the summer is here at last then !

The Winter / Spring version of the pellet is a much softer mix AND IT WILL MELT if left out in direct sun as some have discovered - keep them cool and they are useable all year round.

The SUMMER version of the FP1 will definitely not melt as its slightly harder and softens as it gets warm - there will be a discount for those who have already bought some of the winter pellets later this week now that we have the summer production running. Seeing as the JPZ was mentioned as not melting no it doesn't but the texture of them still is not right compared to our summer pellet which is superior in many aspects.

Anyone who does get their winter pellets melt take it home and put in the fridge - do not despair simply cut into strips and get a bread or small meat punch to cut out pellets of your desired size. Or you can do as some other lads have done and melt them in the microwave add your own colours and flavours then fridge the mixture and you then have your own custom pellet.

I will be posting the offer for the summer pellet later today so watch this space.
                            Simon Young
                            Admin
                            Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
                            web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

i better get mi order in then seems u dint get back to mi text i sent friday as i left ya, did any of the filming look ok?

Comment

Working...
                              X