Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Coppens Pellets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coppens Pellets

Does anybody know where I can buy 25k sacks of micro and 4mm Coppens from,preferably Midlands area so I can collect,
    I thank you.

a friend got me a sack from cobhouse near worcester quite expensive but well worth it the 2mm are brill

Comment

what sort of money you looking at a sack??

Comment

i paid 40 quid

Comment

is it possible to just go to cob house and buy them or was it because you have a friend

Comment

i think you can get them from the shop my friend got them because he fishes there on occasions give them a ring the number will be on their website

Comment

Try Ovation Leisure in Tyseley Birmingham tele; 0121 707 8319

Comment

i got a sack of them from Pure Pellet last year, not sure whether they still do them, not that expensive, think i paid 20 quid for a 20kilo sack.
                Real men fish rivers

Comment

hi guys,
                  sorry missed the thread here but we now do coppens carp pellets in 1.5mm,3mm,4.5mm,6mm,8mm,10mm.

these are a great fast breakdown pellet and are £20 for 20kg plus postage .
                  all on the webite so have a look also ill throw in a free tub of match bottom baits.

we are holding a small amount of stock of the coppens pellets to see how they go , so at times we may get low but if the demand is there we will bring stock levels up to that of the other pellets we hold.

hope this helps
                  regards
                  justin bury pure pellet

Comment

Working...
                  X