Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Colouring pellets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colouring pellets

Hi Guys

Apologies if this is a stupid question and I don't want any stupid answers

Is normal everyday food colouring harmful to fish or is it ok to colour pellets with, I have tried googling the answer and getting confusing answers

I want to enhance my pellets compared to the boring standard brown or dark (Marine Halibut) colour

Regards

Preston_Mark
    Mark

"At the end of the day it's another day over" Les Misérables - Victor Hugo

Mark I have used food colouring on sweetcorn namely red and black, fish seemed to accept it, not sure there is any need to colour pellets though, tried different shop brought pellets that were flavoured and coloured, to be honest non seem to make any difference. Most stock fish will have been reared on bog standard pellets.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Brian
      Mark

Comment

On the back of this how long do people dampen and not soak their micros for to put in a CAD pot or Pole Cup

Regards

Preston_Mark
        Mark

Comment

Hi Mark. I just dunk them and then drain straight away. If you leave them too long they will swell and can go to mush if left even longer.

Comment

Thanks Billy
            Mark

Comment

Working...
            X