Northwest Members - Page 45
register with talk angling fishing chat
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445
    Administrator PHD in Angling hurricane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome on board.
    You will find some of the best info available anywhere from the lads on here.
    Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Talk Angling User Trusted Angler

Thanks hurricane, glad I found this forum, as you can see in my first posts, hope to find a Preston trolley in the classifieds.

Talk Angling User Registered member

Greetings from Blackpool

Have recently moved to the area from the Midlands so am looking forward to exploring some new waters

Club Member Small Fish

Whoop from Rochdale!

Club Member Small Fish

Hi I'm from crewe cheshire

Club Member Small Fish

I have 2 shimano super aero 4000 gtm s in mint condition putting them on eBay just don't know what there worth , any clues ???

Monster Fish Site Life Member Preston_Mark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coldestleon View Post
    I have 2 shimano super aero 4000 gtm s in mint condition putting them on eBay just don't know what there worth , any clues ???
    Read the reply on the other post you put on
    Mark

"At the end of the day it's another day over" Les Misťrables - Victor Hugo

Afternoon,

I moved up from Surrey to Sale in late 2016, moving into a small flat with no storage. I am just finalising the purchase of a house in Cheadle which means I can retrieve my fishing gear which is currently in storage in my parents' loft! Looking forward to getting on the water in the coming weeks.

Been fishing for about 15 years on and off. Enjoy all aspects but my favourite is lure fishing for predators or a nice relaxing river/canal session.

I have had a brief conversation with James from Hazel Grove Angling who has explained the Fed card to me and where I can fish with it. He's also told me that once I'm in and settled to come into the shop and he can go over my options. From a bit of light Googling I've read that there are certain memberships around this area that include the Fed card alongside their own membership, included in the fee. Can anyone suggest what might be my best option? I enjoy all types of fishing but especially walking rivers and canals with a spinning rig looking for Perch, Pike and sometimes Trout! Can anyone also please suggest some nice day tickets that are worth a visit? Tatton Park looks good, going by their gallery they look to have nice Pike.

Thanks all,

Stuart

Hey Guys! Iím Kris from Blackburn.