Wanted tip carrier section for normark rod - Page 2
register with talk angling fishing chat
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Talk Angling User PHD in Angling BIG COL's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi John not too bad thank you
    I can fully understand why your lead rods are your Favourites .there are not many that collect them.
    A complete range would be an amazing achievement .If you dont have the Set yet ,its only a matter of time .
    Good Luck.
    When you said that you had 1 I had a feeling you would offer it F.O.C after our previous chats i had you down as a genuinely nice Bloke.
    Well Done John .You are an Asset to T/A Take care
    Col
    Colin

Talk Angling User Registered member

Cheers Col, I appreciate your comments. As I said to you, my collection at some point in the future will be handed over for someone else to keep safe and not use. Iím 4 rods, a tip section and a couple of rod bags short of a full set. I even have 2ft extensions for all the 2000 range, thereís some debate on what Normark actually made extension wise but I have sourced them all. My rods are new or mint, itís a full time job searching for the perfect examples. Iím meeting a chap in a few weeks who has the rods I need and they are unused, itís going to be an expensive day !!!

Talk Angling User PHD in Angling BIG COL's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I admire your tenacity ,
    To have sourced virtually every Rod you wanted in such a Short time is 1 hell of an Achievement .
    There are a few Collector's out there that only collect the 2000 Range .Some only collect Titans & Avengers.
    There are only a few that have the Complete set of Float rods,& as i said to you last year ,i don't know anyone
    that collects the lead rods !
    John i applaud you mate, you should feel very proud !
    When you have completed your Quest ,have you decided what you are going to collect Next ?
    You may think that you Won't bother again but you will !!
    I suggest you look for someting that doesn't cost a Fortune .
    Good luck for the Future & continue to look in on us from time to time
    Do you actually work & live in Spain ,
    I spent ages in Benidorm working & hated every minute ,so much i made a Decision not to go back this year ,
    I have only been over for 7 days this year .
    Col
    Colin

Talk Angling User Registered member

I started my collection as a bit of a old times sake thing as I used Normarks in my match days years ago. Unfortunately I sold all my gear when the kids cake along to a good friend who bought Boligey lake in Cornwall. Iíll keep collecting, over the years the rod handles changed so thereís more to source. I live in Surrey but work in Marbella, itís a nicer commute than the train into London !

Default Carrier section normark multi tip 11 foot

Quote Originally Posted by bigjohn View Post
    Iíve got one !
    can you give me a call please big John 07808 883477. Just seen your post
    Regards
    Pete