Winning Ways - Paste, Meat and Waggler!
register with talk angling fishing chat

Default Winning Ways - Paste, Meat and Waggler!

Evening again!

Firstly can I just thank you all for the support on Winning Ways first two episodes, seen plenty of you making use of the voucher code we posted so hope you all enjoyed it. We've sorted another one for you for Episode 3 which is Big Carp fishing on Paste, Meat and Waggler tactics. the link is https://vimeo.com/ondemand/winningways3

So feel free to check it out and if you did want to buy we've got a 10% code for you - and the code is ITSCOMINGHOME

Talk Angling User Talk Angling Whale martin56's Avatar

Evening Again??

This is actually your first post!! according to this thread!!!

So who are all who supported the first 2 episodes On here??

Thinking you may firstly ask Admin' before you make any inroads to the site.
    Last edited by martin56; 5th July 2018 at 11:37 PM.
    [B]Fishin' Best Fun Ya' Can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On!![/B] And Can't do with sycophants!!.

Administrator PHD in Angling hurricane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by martin56 View Post
    Evening Again??

This is actually your first post!! according to this thread!!!

So who are all who supported the first 2 episodes On here??

Thinking you may firstly ask Admin' before you make any inroads to the site.
    Martin ,while I believe you posted this with the best of intentions,a couple of points need raising.
    It stands every chance that this has been copied and pasted from another page/forum and explains the support comment.
    Although this is a "first" post ,the poster has been a member for over three months.
    This poster has broken none of the laid down rules of the forum but as it is definitely a sales add it maybe needs moving to the classifieds.
    It would have been nice if the OP had made contact to ensure no rules would be broken before posting,but unless Simon decides to make any changes ,then all is ok.
    Its not a bad thing that members take an interest in the site security and the safeguardiong of fellow members,but, there are 4 moderators on site and I doubt a single day goes by withoiut 1 or more monitoring the posts carefully,with this in mind,if anyone has a problem with ANY posts,it a simple matter to contacta moderator.
    Facebook has diminished the membership of many forums ,for various reasons and new poster need to be encouraged and not be faced with an inquisition,if you feel strongly.report the post,to admin or send them a profile message.
    I log in at least 3 times every day unless I am fishin g overnighters,so it wont take long for a respose,and the other 3 mods are on as often if not more,so there"s no excuse.
    Regards Peter.
    Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.