Preston m50
register with talk angling fishing chat

Thread: Preston m50

Default Preston m50

Preston M50, comes with 5 side pullers all elasticated, and 2 match kits both elasticated. The pole is in very good condition with no repairs anywhere. There is a extendable cupping kit which is well used with the rubber missing, but still works fine. There is also 3 half butt extensions and a Preston hold-all, which are in very good condition. Looking for £650.
    Cheers Steve 07976566887

Talk Angling User Talk Angling Whale martin56's Avatar

Hi Steve, just thinking of your security mate - Always best to invite PM's rather than posting your Mobile.

Be assured that untraceable opportunists are, from time to time viewing as visitors to the site.

Something like this -"Hi Steve, I'm interested in the pole" whats your address buddy?? - see you there (when you're not in) - Bob The Burglar!!
    Last edited by martin56; 1 Week Ago at 11:43 PM.
    [B]Fishin' Best Fun Ya' Can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On!![/B] And Can't do with sycophants!!.

Talk Angling User Talk Angling Whale martin56's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by martin56 View Post
    Hi Steve, just thinking of your security mate - Always best to invite PM's rather than posting your Mobile.

Be assured that untraceable opportunists are, from time to time viewing as visitors to the site.

Something like this -"Hi Steve, I'm interested in the pole" whats your address buddy?? - see you there (when you're not in) - Bob The Burglar!!
    When I say from "time to time" - I really meant an incalculable number of visitors - some genuine, some NOT!!
    [B]Fishin' Best Fun Ya' Can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On!![/B] And Can't do with sycophants!!.

He's only posted his mobile mate. Hardly give his address and when he won't be home has he.