🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 ⚽️ World cup 2018 football thread ⚽️ 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 - Page 11
register with talk angling fishing chat
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Talk Angling User Talk Angling Behemoth jimbo61's Avatar

What is a cop out is cheering for another country because you don't like the way your own is playing. End of

Talk Angling User Site Life Member
    Blog Entries

lol...lets agree to disagree

Talk Angling User PHD in Angling MT NET's Avatar

The worst thing about last night was giving that little Genius Modric acres of space,he ran the show after half time and that was our downfall along with facing a hugely under rated Croatia,there a top side.
    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Talk Angling User PHD in Angling lambrettasx200's Avatar

To me we have done well but we should have rung the changes last night and brought in a few changes. For example Cahill this is a very inexperienced side and to have him guiding the back line would have helped also Deli hasn't done enough despite all the hype. Also remember what Loftus Cheek provided when he was brought on in an earlier game just wonder if the old adage if it ain't bust has backfired has cost us
    John

Talk Angling User Site Life Member
    Blog Entries

Last 2 posts are bang on...Modric is a good player...that's why he's at Real Madrid..and Croatia are a good team, but after their previous two games they were a good knackered team and we failed to capitalise massively..whilst we were passing it back, they were taking a rest!..I'm no manager but I can't believe I'm the only one seeing it...guaranteed the french will have them running around and fire the ball up to Mbappé as often as possible...somehow think it's gonna be the most one sided final and pretty boring too.