Your Peg
register with talk angling fishing chat

Thread: Your Peg

Talk Angling User PHD in Angling MT NET's Avatar

Default Your Peg

So you draw your peg and make your way to it only to find itís a bit tucked away and you canít see whatís going on around you,are you disappointed or like me happy,I find Iím distracted to easily when I can see everyone else where as I can get my head down and fish my own match when I canít see everyone else.
    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Talk Angling User Done a Ton Solidgavlar's Avatar

On the flip side nice to be seen catching a few to get in others head! How many times u heard ur fish look alot bigger then mine when really it's close

Talk Angling User PHD in Angling MT NET's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Solidgavlar View Post
    On the flip side nice to be seen catching a few to get in others head! How many times u heard ur fish look alot bigger then mine when really it's close
    You have a point.
    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Talk Angling User Talk Angling Behemoth Ducci82's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I prefer to be able to see whatís going on around me so I can react if my approach is not working out....Iíd say I get off my box at least once a match to setup something else ie topkit, bomb rod etc.... itís very rare to get to my peg with the approach I originally set out with....🤔.... I sometimes wish I could be more rigid but I just canít help myself lol.... but if I was tucked away I would just try to catch well and see if I could get on with it and trouble the scales man.... not that I ever have the opportunity to draw such awesome sounding pegs lol
    " if a dogs born in a stable, does it make it a horse? Aye up ducky!!