A Tall Story
register with talk angling fishing chat

Thread: A Tall Story

Default A Tall Story

Horse walks into a Bar and a Donkeys serving,Not seen you before mate Guinness please,not seen you either what do you do for a living the Donkey asks,Im retired the Horse replys, used to run the Flat and Jumps,really? aye ive won the Derby,The Ebor at York,over the Jumps I won the Grand National and the Gold Cup,Donkey rolls his eyes and says you pop to my house and we will have a yarn and a catch up,anyways the Donkey goes out and buys a massive picture of a Zebra and puts it on his wall,the next day the Horse pops round to the Donkeys house and the first thing he notices is this big picture of the Zebra,Whos that the Horse asks,The Donkey says oh that its me when I played for Juventus.

Talk Angling User PHD in Angling MT NET's Avatar

Like👍
    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Talk Angling User PHD in Angling lambrettasx200's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Wild Rover View Post
    Horse walks into a Bar and a Donkeys serving,Not seen you before mate Guinness please,not seen you either what do you do for a living the Donkey asks,Im retired the Horse replys, used to run the Flat and Jumps,really? aye ive won the Derby,The Ebor at York,over the Jumps I won the Grand National and the Gold Cup,Donkey rolls his eyes and says you pop to my house and we will have a yarn and a catch up,anyways the Donkey goes out and buys a massive picture of a Zebra and puts it on his wall,the next day the Horse pops round to the Donkeys house and the first thing he notices is this big picture of the Zebra,Whos that the Horse asks,The Donkey says oh that its me when I played for Juventus.
    It's the way you tell em lol
    John