If itís for the avenger I will ...

Talk Angling User PHD in Angling lambrettasx200's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SWAINY View Post
    Got the 2ft ext
    If anybody wants it
    PM sent mate
    John

Quote Originally Posted by dazza View Post
    I got 2 team normark 13ft multi tips in fantastic condition wonder if they would make similar money
    If they have the bream tips and are in excellent condition and done right they can fetch around 300. But alwasy make them bid with a 99p start and no reserve. I have seen rods on there at 240 with no bids and mine go for a lot more as I have started them at 99p with no reserve..

ETEC
    Just got back into fishing so please be patient

Talk Angling User Talk Angling Whale

No bream tips just 3 original tips between the 2 rods. Have original bags rods are mint.will have to have a serious think as they will have to be sold a a pair.

Talk Angling User PHD in Angling lambrettasx200's Avatar

No bream tips just 3 original tips between the 2 rods. Have original bags rods are mint.will have to have a serious think as they will have to be sold a a pair.
    Dazza, I have sold all my Normark feeder rods because of non availability of spare tips and have moved on to Browning Spheres but still have my Normark float rods. My advice would be to list one feeder rod and mention you have another if the buyer is interested because these rods are not normally sold in pairs.

John
    John

Dazza. Dont ever try to sell a pair you will get far less for them. Stick one of them on when there are no others on. Start your listing on a Friday night for 10 days and at around 9pm. Make sure when you list them the finishing date is at the very end or start of a month as most people will have just been paid. You will also get more bids when you dont reserve them or start them at a high price. I have just sold a rod and the guy who bid 99p at the start won the rod lol and it made fantastic money.

ETEC

I could separate but like I said would have to sell 1 rod with 1 tip and 1 with 2 tips as I only have 3 tips

I could separate but like I said would have to sell 1 rod with 1 tip and 1 with 2 tips as I only have 3 tips
    Sell one complete, and then sell the other in bits you will prob get 60 to 70 for each section, and around 250 for the complete rod maybe even more. I know its a hassel but have you seen how much the 2' extensions can go for?

ETEC

Nice one cheers for your help