Looking professional - Page 2
register with talk angling fishing chat
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Talk Angling User Registered member

Yh defo I ended up buying a branded bub an brace an got a regatta jacket to go with it, an tbh I can't fault the regatta I've been out 3 times since I had it an its kept me warm an dry through the wind and the rain

Talk Angling User Talk Angling Whale martin56's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Adam25 View Post
    Yh defo I ended up buying a branded bub an brace an got a regatta jacket to go with it, an tbh I can't fault the regatta I've been out 3 times since I had it an its kept me warm an dry through the wind and the rain

Is this the way to Amarillo ......... Sha La La La La La la La.
    [B]Fishin' Best Fun Ya' Can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On!![/B] And Can't do with sycophants!!.

Talk Angling User PHD in Angling BIG COL's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I told Rick about a site that I found by accident ,
    It's an MOD site it lists everything Green ,Blue , Black & Grey + 3 Different Camo's.
    The Suits are 1 Piece ,2 piece, Thermal ,Quilted ,Lined ,Unlined .the design & Construction is Faultless .The Trousers are Strengthened everywhere they normally Tear
    the seams are Guaranteed not to Split ,they will change them if a seam goes.
    The Coats are Amazing Everything is Sealed & Waterproof 30.000 not 10.000 like most fishing clothes
    Fishing clothes H/H £800? Bib n Brace & Jacket Basic Goretex
    Mod Bib n Brace detachable Thermal lining ,Jacket Longer Fully lined with an Inner Thermal Jacket ,1 Pair of Lined Trousers & 1 pair lined but also with Detachable inner Trousers Double Zips on Everything & all Guaranteed if it fails they replace ,Double thick Goretex , Rip proof to a degree . It won't Rip general use or even
    Rubbing up against Bared wire .
    All of those actually Cost Under £200 My Nephew brought all of that in November to use for Hunting back Home in Bethel Alaska where he lives in the National Park as a Wild life Ranger & the Search & Recue Department .He called us after he had been back a week & Said the Clothing he got is 1st Class thar week the temp only got down to minus -23 -
    Colin

Talk Angling User Registered member

Only minus 23?.... England don't seem too bad now.....