Fisho final
register with talk angling fishing chat

Thread: Fisho final

Talk Angling User Talk Angling Behemoth jimbo61's Avatar

Default Fisho final

Talk Angling User PHD in Angling BIG COL's Avatar
    Blog Entries

At Last !!
    Cudmore is S. Hole , the last few Finals have been a Joke .
    Hayfield will once gain Step up to the Challenge & put on a 1st Class Event as usual .
    Robin will be thrilled to hear that Fish O Mania is Back
    He will make sure that the Event will Surpass any other Final in Fish o History
    Couldn't be more pleased for him
    I might even see if I can be lucky enough to Qualify ,Fantastic Venue
    Colin

Monster Fish Angling Giant Preston_Mark's Avatar

Can't Wait
    Mark

"At the end of the day it's another day over" Les Misťrables - Victor Hugo

They've messed about with the format too much,MMT,GReel,GRod are slowly gaining momentum as better to fish,more coverage,more money, guaranteed ticket.I won't fish another fisho qualifier.

Talk Angling User PHD in Angling tunna's Avatar

forgone conclusion that fisho was going to Hayfield, nowhere else suitable !!! even Larford was mentioned at one stage
    PROLINE ANGLING PRODUCTS

Talk Angling User PHD in Angling BIG COL's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I agree with Paul ,Maverboy that Fish o mania is Not as popular now as it was before they moved it to that Dump Cudmore,
    It has lost Followers every year due to the poor Fishing for the majority if Competitors .
    It's been going for 25years & Unbelievably they Still haven't managed to organize a Fair way of allocating Tickets , it's a Bloody Disgrace
    However I think it will possibly be a bit more Popular now it's Returned to Hayfield .
    Robin will take an active Role & do his best to make sure all runs Smoothly & everyone has a Great day competitors & Spectators alike 😉
    Colin

Lots of anglers moan about Cudmore but tbf they do not hold the record for lowest weight winner , most of the early qualifiers were on canals and rivers then the final being a commercial 1st being the Glebe which didn't fish well , tbh cudmore went down hill when the present owners took over and some of their staff walked because they had no clue what they were doing but wanted to run it their way .
    Hope it works out for Fisho but 2 big finals on the same venue is not good imho

Quote Originally Posted by BIG COL View Post
    At Last !!
    Cudmore is S. Hole , the last few Finals have been a Joke .
    Hayfield will once gain Step up to the Challenge & put on a 1st Class Event as usual .
    Robin will be thrilled to hear that Fish O Mania is Back
    He will make sure that the Event will Surpass any other Final in Fish o History
    Couldn't be more pleased for him
    I might even see if I can be lucky enough to Qualify ,Fantastic Venue
    If I was you Col Iíd save your money after your performance at the weekender in your own back yard 😂😂😂😂 donít bite Col Iím only joking 😆

Talk Angling User Senior Member

Hayfield Lake in my opinion ,is a brilliant choice for the Fisho, Final and will, I hope stop the critics out there, making comments like mud puddle, hole in the ground full of F1s etc
    As for getting through to the final, we will see the top commercial anglers on the banks and who knows Jamie Hughes could do it yet again, but for me Andy Power as got to be a good bet to win this time, He is so consistent, and a master of many of the qualifying venues But maybe a unknown venue expert could shine on the day of a qualifier , then get the magic draw on the big day we will see, at the end of the day it will be a well known sponsored angler who will win in July and pick up the trophy, and cash, and well deserved , as the average commercial angler of today are hard to beat, but when you look at any of the big money finals its always the same names and there are so many now, and with the ever increasing amount of new boys on the block who dont give an inch. Brilliant bring it on

talk angling moderator PHD in Angling paul k's Avatar

Should make for much better tv viewing aswell- rather than just a round hole.
    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
    Alwight tweacle?