Shimano Super Ultegra 16m pole package
register with talk angling fishing chat
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Shimano Super Ultegra 16m pole package

Shimano Super Ultegra 16m pole with 7 x match kits, cupping kit and 2 x extra No4's. Pole is in very good condition with no damage or repairs on any section, one of the No2's has been replaced with a Maver one as the original was stood on. This has been used exclusively on the canals so all the No1's are included in the top kits and bushed, that is also why there are no power kits. This has all the usual Shimano features like Aero joints and bio-fibre technology etc, this is compatible with the Aspire Ultra, Fireblood and Beastmaster etc.
    Comes fully tuned and with original holdall. Wanting £625 ovno collected or £670 delivered by courier and fully insured.
    Pictures available on request.

Default shimano pole

Quote Originally Posted by Bethspar View Post
    Shimano Super Ultegra 16m pole with 7 x match kits, cupping kit and 2 x extra No4's. Pole is in very good condition with no damage or repairs on any section, one of the No2's has been replaced with a Maver one as the original was stood on. This has been used exclusively on the canals so all the No1's are included in the top kits and bushed, that is also why there are no power kits. This has all the usual Shimano features like Aero joints and bio-fibre technology etc, this is compatible with the Aspire Ultra, Fireblood and Beastmaster etc.
    Comes fully tuned and with original holdall. Wanting £625 ovno collected or £670 delivered by courier and fully insured.
    Pictures available on request.
    have you sold this pole as yet

Yes sorry it's sold, I will be selling my Beastmaster AX in the next few days though if that's of any interest, excellent condition with 7 x top kits, cupping kit and a mini extension - £400
    Last edited by Brian G; 28th January 2018 at 08:11 PM.

Talk Angling User Double Ton

What faults does the beastmaster have mate ?

Default pole

Quote Originally Posted by oggy1 View Post
    What faults does the beastmaster have mate ?
    keep me informed about the beastmaster cheers

No faults with it what so ever, I can forward some pictures if you let me have email addresses. It's probably been used about 15 times if that.

Talk Angling User Double Ton

My mistake, in your post above mine, it says few faults, batone got in first, if he doesn't want it I could be interested.

Ahh just noticed that, it should read next few days

p m sent 2 days ago

Pictures sent on Monday evening at 19:43 as requested.