Talk Angling User Talk Angling Whale

Quote Originally Posted by staffordjonny View Post
    £700 mate bargain I think
    Sounds a bargain to me !!

Events and Match Coordinator Done a Ton

It's in good condition to so I'm happy!

Talk Angling User PHD in Angling BIG COL's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Johnny really pleased you have got what you wanted @ a fair price .
    Hope you Have many enjoyable times using it & Catch loads of Fish using it 😎
    A few years back I would have done everything possible to Steer you away from the Cheap Tat that Maver sold.
    However the last 2 or 3 yrs Maver have grabbed the Trade by the Balls 😉
    While most of the other companies seem to have picked up on the Old Maver Trick of Re- Labelling with New Graphics Airity / Air .Air xl ??
    Maver however seems to have got a great set of Thinking Anglers together all having an Input into their Range
    IMO I now believe Maver to be Right up there with the Market leaders ,Very impressed with the Quality of their Poles & Their Range of Quality Rods is Superb .
    NO I Don't have any Ties or Allegiances to Maver .
    My Poles all 5 of them are Diawa ! When I want a New Pole it will be Maver
    I know there will be those that think I'm going Mad 😏 As usual I expect someone will tell me I Don't have a Clue what I'm Talking about.
    I am getting Quite used to it these days lol
    Come on Fellow T/A Friends ,Do you honestly think that some of the Major Companies have Dropped the Baton lately ??
    Colin

Talk Angling User Talk Angling Whale

Yes I was daiwa mad col up until 2 years ago when I sold my airity for the air! Wasted £1750 on basically the same pole. Browning all the way for me now. rhats only my personal opinion and out of the 50+ anglers on my opens 95% are daiwa men and always upgrade regularly and happy with it.

Talk Angling User PHD in Angling MT NET's Avatar

And of course withe the Signature range you get a fighting 5 & 6 so if you want a margin pole for the price of a short 4 or fighting 4 itís a great option,until I put my knee through my number 6 on Saturday I havenít broke any sections on my Signature.Brilliant pole.
    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Talk Angling User PHD in Angling BIG COL's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If it can be done Peter or Brian ,could you move the last 3 posts into the relevant thread please ??
    It would be interesting to hear other Anglers Opinions of the Tackle being produced for todays Market
    Thank you guys
    Col
    Colin

Events and Match Coordinator Done a Ton

Yes Colin I'm happy with it, when I first come back to pole fishing from carp fishing I had a daiwa sr3 bought from here used but it was a great pole a revelation in comparison to the old all-star pole I'd owned in the 90's, i then upgraded to a maver occulus 999 and was really impressed with it. Had a great finish and was a massive improvement! I have had no hesitation in buying the Maver Signature it's got some great reviews, maver is always going to have its knockers but in fairness there producing quality! Just a shame the poles plummet like a stone after purchase! But saying that im not complaing being a used pole buyer!