register with talk angling fishing chat

Default 30mm pull out black rive tray

As description with no damage!
    [url]www.coopersarmsanglingclub.webs.com[/url]
    [url]www.fishermania.co.uk[/url]
    https://m.facebook.com/groups/440713782769621?refid=27

Talk Angling User Bagging Machine dam's Avatar

Hi

I have managed to buy a second hand D36 box that has black trays and draws, I have purchased it just for the frame/footplate/legs, as I want to leave a frame at my Caravan at Whiteacres and one at home so I just take my trays with all my gear with me, I have more than enough trays/draws and I am not bothered about colour(mine now are silver) so can you tell me what you want and I may be able to help you out, I have not picked it up yet so not sure of the full condition or what trays there are(pics show a 30mm draw and maybe a 60mm as well, but I am assured from the person I bought it from it is in good nick and he is a bit of a tackle tart and is only selling it because he wanted a new one in guru colours. Ps i want to keep the trays and lid that slide underneath, but if i can get a silver bottom section that has the slide sides I would gladly swap.

Let me know if you are interested.

[url]www.coopersarmsanglingclub.webs.com[/url]
    [url]www.fishermania.co.uk[/url]
    https://m.facebook.com/groups/440713782769621?refid=27

Talk Angling User Bagging Machine dam's Avatar

I have a few of those but probably not in the condition you want, the plastic tbs at the rear that hold the draw in place are prone to breaking, meaning the draw tends to slide out when tipped, so would say no, but i will have a full 30mm draw unit, but that would be more expensive than the cost of the draw in your link.