2018 weekender accommodation details - Page 3
register with talk angling fishing chat
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    talk angling moderator PHD in Angling paul k's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abramis Brama View Post
    Hi Paul

Doing well thank you.

Barston is the Jewel of the weekend - Molands will be more difficult to crack but everyone should still catch well, However depending on Final numbers I might switch the lake at Packington to one or two of the smaller pools where good sport with F1s is more likely.

Personally a knock up at Barston might give everyone a good start to the weekend with everyone excited for a return to Barston on the Sunday ( that's the kiss of death then).

AB
    Hi roy
    A knock up at barston it is then!
    You need to be resting and not worrying about it atm mate.
    Let me know if you want me to talk to barston about booking etc.
    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
    Alwight tweacle?

Talk Angling User Talk Angling Behemoth
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by paul k View Post
    Hi roy
    A knock up at barston it is then!
    You need to be resting and not worrying about it atm mate.
    Let me know if you want me to talk to barston about booking etc.
    It's not a problem Paul - I'm at Barston on Saturday ( first outing ) so I'll have a chat with Nigel then.

Cheers for the offer though.

Roy

Talk Angling User PHD in Angling BIG COL's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Abramis Brama View Post
    Hi Paul

Doing well thank you.

Barston is the Jewel of the weekend - Molands will be more difficult to crack but everyone should still catch well, However depending on Final numbers I might switch the lake at Packington to one or two of the smaller pools where good sport with F1s is more likely.

Personally a knock up at Barston might give everyone a good start to the weekend with everyone excited for a return to Barston on the Sunday ( that's the kiss of death then).

AB
    Glad to hear you are recovering well Roy !!
    I wish you hadn't mentioned using 2 pools instead of 1 personally I prefer matches to be fished on the same pool if possible have always believed it to be fairer that way .
    Then you Mention the F word the main reason I packed it all in.
    I will start having Bloody Nightmares if you decide to Fish for them Vermin !!
    I know most on here love the Bloody things ,I am in the Minority I Hate the Bloody things 😡
    Before anyone moans I am not trying to influence your decision what pool or pools to use, as you are sorting the venues & I accept & Respect any decision you decide to make . Concentrate on your recovery see you
    soon
    Colin

Talk Angling User Talk Angling Behemoth
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BIG COL View Post
    Glad to hear you are recovering well Roy !!
    I wish you hadn't mentioned using 2 pools instead of 1 personally I prefer matches to be fished on the same pool if possible have always believed it to be fairer that way .
    Then you Mention the F word the main reason I packed it all in.
    I will start having Bloody Nightmares if you decide to Fish for them Vermin !!
    I know most on here love the Bloody things ,I am in the Minority I Hate the Bloody things 😡
    Before anyone moans I am not trying to influence your decision what pool or pools to use, as you are sorting the venues & I accept & Respect any decision you decide to make . Concentrate on your recovery see you
    soon
    It will stay on Molands for now as John has given me all 60 pegs for 30 anglers, however If we don't get the numbers we will have to adjust accordingly and use one side or switch to a smaller pool subject to availability at the time.

I'll have to convert you - these are proper big F1s up to 7lbs.

AB