5TH I. BROADBENT 27lb 12oz
    6TH G.NUTTING 26lb 4oz
    7TH C. CHANCE 25lb 8oz
    8TH D. CHANCE 16lb 0oz
    9TH R.BIBB D.N.W
    10TH C. BROOME D.N.W
    11TH C. OWEN D.N.W
    12TH M. COOK D.N.W

Hard match. The pool was about 2 to 3 foot down on its normal level for some reason.
    http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/

Talk Angling User Bagging Machine

Crap hole! Could be a good place but needs a bit of time n effort there!!

Talk Angling User Talk Angling Whale andy222's Avatar

To be honest I do like the place. I have fished it a fair few times but the water level shocked me. I did hear a few days after that some water had been drained off it and it was filling back up. Its the sort of place you can catch all year round there are deeper swim over the back end of the pool which are good in winter and there are a good head of silver fish in there if you want to go for them. Obviously the the guys that D.N.W did not go for them.

Talk Angling User Bagging Machine

Quote Originally Posted by andy222 View Post
    To be honest I do like the place. I have fished it a fair few times but the water level shocked me. I did hear a few days after that some water had been drained off it and it was filling back up. Its the sort of place you can catch all year round there are deeper swim over the back end of the pool which are good in winter and there are a good head of silver fish in there if you want to go for them. Obviously the the guys that D.N.W did not go for them.
    We went there 2 weeks ago midweek, catching all day! Top 4, fish down the edge all day then caught shalla 13 mtr. Then came our match on the Sunday!! Different story ! All the better weights came from far end , up to halfway. It just needs a bit of time, effort and money thrown at it! The gaffer don’t seem to be that bothered . I asked him about depths , tactics etc
    His reply was “it’s deep!! “ “catch as many as you can! “ what a knowledgeable bloke!! 🤣 but apart from that , it could be a good fishery!

Talk Angling User PHD in Angling tunna's Avatar

nice one Andy
    PROLINE ANGLING PRODUCTS

Cheers Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandadnezza View Post
    We went there 2 weeks ago midweek, catching all day! Top 4, fish down the edge all day then caught shalla 13 mtr. Then came our match on the Sunday!! Different story ! All the better weights came from far end , up to halfway. It just needs a bit of time, effort and money thrown at it! The gaffer don’t seem to be that bothered . I asked him about depths , tactics etc
    His reply was “it’s deep!! “ “catch as many as you can! “ what a knowledgeable bloke!! 🤣 but apart from that , it could be a good fishery!
    I have seen worse places than that. One good thing about the place is you don't get ripped off having to buy his pellets just needs topping up with water in my opinion. I have asked many fishery owners for advice on how to fish their fisheries and have not been given accurate information.

Talk Angling User PHD in Angling tunna's Avatar

Andy 10 of our lot fished Woodcote, willow pool last week, nobody had a lot from what i hear, don't know weights as i was lying by the hotel pool in Ibiza with a couple of cold uns
    Cols mob were on priory same day, i think 32lb won that, with a few dry nets !!!!
    PROLINE ANGLING PRODUCTS

Yes he told me it was hard going Tony. Used to look forward to fishing woodcote.