Spod & Marker Rod - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21
    Monster Fish Talk Angling Behemoth Bodi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Costa Del Northumberland
    Posts
    1,290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paul k View Post
    Ideal bodi

    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/311762268720

    2 separate rods- which is what you need really.
    Thanks Paul

    Will have a look and see if I can talk my bro into getting them for me as don't have an eBay account

  2. #22
    Talk Angling User PHD in Angling lambrettasx200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ROYAL BERKSHIRE
    Posts
    5,870

    Default

    Bodi, you confuse me you have massive support from Pure FIshing for your charity but then you are looking for better deals elsewhere. Sponsorship is a 2 way street mate support your sponsor
    John

  3. #23
    Monster Fish Talk Angling Behemoth Bodi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Costa Del Northumberland
    Posts
    1,290

    Default

    Just seen your reply John

    Pure fishing do supply spod rods however they are quite expensive and my budget is now really limited
    Mark

    "At the end of the day it's another day over" Les Misérables - Victor Hugo

  4. #24
    Monster Fish Talk Angling Behemoth Bodi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Costa Del Northumberland
    Posts
    1,290

    Default

    No longer looking for this type of rod unless someone has got one second hand and cheap
    Mark

    "At the end of the day it's another day over" Les Misérables - Victor Hugo

  5. #25
    Trusted Member Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodi View Post
    Just seen your reply John

    Pure fishing do supply spod rods however they are quite expensive and my budget is now really limited
    What I can't understand Bodi is that Pure fish is now one of the biggest companies out there, they deal with the likes of Shakespeare, Abu, Penn, Mitchell and Berkley to name a few aswell as as a few others that are within the group 👍🏻

    Shakespeare probably do the best value for money rods on the market, also Abu and Mitchell that are part of Pure fishing both have reasonably low priced rods that most could probably afford,

    Take a look at the Shakespeare sigma wand that you kindly got given not long ago, rods like this from Shakespeare you can't go wrong

    They probably do spod rods for around £35-40 and can virtually be got from anywhere 👍🏻

  6. #26
    Monster Fish Talk Angling Behemoth Bodi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Costa Del Northumberland
    Posts
    1,290

    Default

    I have seen one that I like but I am not doing much carp fishing at the moment due to practising for the tournament that I have in July (So in not so much of a rush)
    Mark

    "At the end of the day it's another day over" Les Misérables - Victor Hugo

  7. #27
    Trusted Member Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodi View Post
    No longer looking for this type of rod unless someone has got one second hand and cheap
    Mmm......well I don't really know what else to say Mark, maybe look around yer local boot fair this coming spring and see what you can pick up, you might get one for around a tenner or less but I honestly wouldn't expect much,

    My best advice is if you've got spare time on yer side is to save up a few quid and get something that is half decent and what would be classed as a proper rod and not just anything cheap and nasty
    Last edited by STUART WHITING; 15th February 2017 at 09:47 PM.

  8. #28
    Monster Fish Talk Angling Behemoth Bodi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Costa Del Northumberland
    Posts
    1,290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by STUART WHITING View Post
    Mmm......well I don't really know what else to say Mark, maybe look around yer local boot fair this coming spring and see what you can pick up, you might get one for around a tenner or less but I honestly wouldn't expect much,

    My best advice is if you've got spare time on yer side is to save up a few quid and get something that is half decent and what would be classed as a proper rod and not just anything cheap and nasty

    Thanks Stuart

    Budget is now really tight because of the DWP
    Mark

    "At the end of the day it's another day over" Les Misérables - Victor Hugo

  9. #29
    Trusted Member Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    322

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodi View Post
    Thanks Stuart

    Budget is now really tight because of the DWP

    Ok no worries mate 👍🏻

    Speak soon

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •